The BurrowRx has a variety of accessories and parts available. Hoses, replacement tires, etc. may be available in your area. Contact a sales representative in your area to see what’s available.
BurrowRx Smoke Oil
This oil blend can be used in the BurrowRx Carbon Monoxide Sprayer as a carbon monoxide warning agent. It shows where concentrations of carbon monoxide are, which arms the technician with more information about their treatment. With that information they can adjust their approach to ensure an efficacious treatment.
BurrowRx Carbon Monoxide Sprayer
Control gophers, rats, ground squirrels, moles, chipmunks, prairie dogs, voles, and other burrowing rodents with the BurrowRx Rodent Control Device. The BurrowRx Carbon Monoxide Sprayer utilizes a smoke oil tracer to show you where most of the Carbon Monoxide is going.
Carbon Monoxide can be used as an effective approach to control of burrowing rodents. As the Carbon Monoxide enters the burrow system, the rodent breathes it in. The Carbon Monoxide then replaces the oxygen in their blood. And without oxygen, cells in the body die and organs stop working.
Benefits of treating with Carbon Monoxide can include:
- Direct targeting of rodents within the burrow system.
- No reliance on bait acceptance that sometimes hinders rodenticide and trapping efforts.
- No secondary toxicity concerns for scavengers and predators.
- It seldom requires handling of animals after treatment, which reduces the risk of disease and parasite transmittance to humans.
- It can be highly efficacious.
- Designated as a pest control device by the EPA.
EPA Est. 89920-CA-1
For paperwork such as owners manuals and labeling, please contact a sales representative in your area.